- Content and website development
- SEO & SEM campaigns; improving Google ranking and increased (80%) CTR for a third of the previous spend
- Article research, writing and publishing.
- Writing and development of marketing materials – Spec Sheets, Sales Brochures
Development of Landing Page using unbounce for International courier service
- Simplify language and key message to encourage the potential customer to request a quote.
- Focus on trigger-words for the target market.
- Design; a clean yet colourful design that would appeal to the target market.
Launch strategy and materials for SaaS start-up
Product marketing development
Website message and development (using wordpress)
LinkedIn Profile & Promotion
Writing and development of marketing materials to support leads through the sales funnel inc. Presentations, Information Capture, Brochures, Landing Pages, Offer Sheets.
Start-up venture; crowdsourced delivery service
- Development of 'deliverer' personas fo use in future marketing campaigns to attract an army of delivers
MORE THAN JUST GENERIC DATA CABLES
Brand refresh from look to message: clean modern, approachable personality, industry leaders, more than just ‘generic cables’.
- Cleaned and segmented database to improve CTR and conversion through eDM campaigns.
- Database management and content development grew subscribers by 50% within 6-mths, with high open rate of 28% and 3% CTR.
- Leads from campaigns were given to the sales team.
Development of Content and Brand Voice
- Writing of white paper and articles, the newly created blog grew subscribers to email database by 16% with an increased open rate of 26.5% and CTR of 5.8%.
- Website development; working alongside web developer to improve site architecture and functionality.
- Work with logistics team to implement Click'n'Collect service.
- SEO and Keyword development.
Development and writing of printed sales collateral and POS materials
Launch of Premium Product, aim to increase the Average Order Value (AOV) and Margin return within the largest category – apparel. The launch year saw Premium products exceeded the budgeted $2-million. And introduced a new market segment to Redbubble.
Insights revealed low brand recognition amongst customer, leading a cross company effort branding was increased across all touch points onsite, Point of Delivery (POD), and unboxing.